When you require long-term care away from home, the process of finding your ideal space for healing can seem daunting. Our goal is to walk you through what we offer, how we can help, and how to get in touch with us regarding beginning your journey with our team. We invite you to explore the site and, of course, reach out to our team with any questions you may have!
Care is most effective when administered in a warm, fun, comfortable environment. Prestige Care Center of Plattsmouth takes great care to provide top-notch amenities to our beloved guests!
“Prestige Care has completely changed my mother’s life. When her daily functioning began to decline, we knew we had to find a facility that could cater to her specific needs – thank G-d we found Prestige Care Center!!”
– Marciella W.
Our team is excited to show you around! Please book a tour with our staff today and discover all that Prestige Care Center of Plattsmouth can offer!
To Our Residents and Family Members:
We want to provide you with an update on the situation at Prestige Care Center of Plattsmouth regarding the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), including the number confirmed cases as well as efforts we are undertaking. The safety and wellbeing of our residents is our top priority. We are doing what we can to limit the spread of COVID-19 within Prestige Care Center of Plattsmouth.
Here is a more detailed update regarding the prevalence of COVID-19 in our center/community. As of DATE: 8/8/2022- POC testing only- Pending PCR results
• One residents and Six Staff with POC test COVID-19. When a resident and Staff tests positive, we notify residents and their representative(s) of their condition and implement protocols for their care and treatment. We also follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) including return to work guidance, for staff who test positive.
• One residents and Three staff recovered from COVID-19.
• Seventy Two residents and Seventy-Seven staff have tested negative for COVID-19.
Prestige Care Center of Plattsmouth are also following guidance from the CDC and CMS to reduce the spread and impact of COVID-19, such as:
• Staff and resident vaccinations and boosters
• Enhanced infection control precautions
• Screening residents, staff, and visitors for symptoms
• Testing staff and residents for COVID-19 based on current protocols and availability of tests
• Postponing or carefully limiting communal activities including social distancing and other infection control precautions
• ADD ANY OTHER RELEVANT STEPS
Due to government privacy requirements, we cannot divulge specific information about the individuals who have confirmed or suspected COVID-19, unless they are your family member and you have the necessary permissions to receive such information.
We know you are concerned about your loved one, and we will contact you directly if your loved one is suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19.
We also understand that connecting with family members is incredibly important to our residents and we are following guidelines to allow visitation to occur for all residents. We do continue to encourage family members to remain up to date with all recommended COVID-19 vaccine doses, follow recommendations for source control and physical distancing, and consider limiting visitations when your loved one is COVID -19 positive. We also will request that all visitors follow CDC quarantine guidelines if they have a positive viral test for SARS-CoV-2, symptoms of COVID-19, or close contact with someone with SARS-CoV-2 infection. If you choose not to visit or are unable, family members can continue to connect with their loved ones through video chat, calling, texting, or on social media.
We need your help in battling COVID-19. Please visit the CDC website (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus) to learn how you can help prevent the spread in our community, since continued spread in the larger community increases the chance the virus will work its way into our building.
This is a difficult time for everyone. We will continue to provide you with updates. Please know that we are adhering to guidelines from the local and state health departments, which continue to evolve as we learn more about this virus.
We know that you may have questions and we encourage you to contact our center. Please call us at 402-296-2800, email us at [email protected] , or visit our website https://www.pcplattsmouth.com/ for updates on the status of your loved one.